Header


MosaicBricks -"Some stuff and some things." (A Work in Progress Title)-JumboBricks

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to A Boy and his Bricks!

Oh! Hey there!

Yup, it's me. Casey M. I go by forestboy, EpicCookieStudios, Casey, Casey M., MosaicBricks, TheMegaMiner, and some other names as well. Welcome to my personal blog! This is just a little introductoin that I didn't really want to write, but decided to anyway.

Here on this blog I'll be talking about 80% Lego and 20% other + life stuff. Hopefully you'll find this interesting.

I'm maining making this because I've decided that in order to keep my sanity in my busy life, I need to put my thoughts down in order to keep track of my hobby stuff.

I'll be posting a new post soon of my goals for the school year and the summer and then we'll actually start posting about it!

Anyway,
Thanks for reading!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment