Header


MosaicBricks -"Some stuff and some things." (A Work in Progress Title)-JumboBricks

Monday, July 25, 2011

"I'm Batman."

Ok, so I'm going to be posting my whole "situation" on my goals and stuff, but I wanted to mention something I built:

Dunt-dunt-duh-duhhh!!! "I'm Batman."


"Because he's not a hero.
He's a slient guardian.
A watchful protector.
The Dark Knight."

Built this little Batpod for the stop-motion animation feature I'll be creating for the "Lego Superheroes" contest. I sat down with my 6 year old brother one day and we used this video: ClickyClicky as a base and we went on from there switching the design around to suit a minifig better.

While I don't think this is the most accurate design of the Batpod, I think that this is one of the more accurate ones for a minifig. The wheels don't really spin (because of this too complicated to explain wheel design I had), but I like the body of it better.

In order to attach the hand bar contraption to the body, There was a lot of "just about illegal connection points" for it, so it almost barely works. It should also be mentioned that the Brickarms U-Clip that I bought at Brickworld 2011 was used to connect the handle bars.

Anyway, point being, this is coming up in an animation. A lot more pictures will be up on MOCpages when I get better photos. I need to switch my lightbulbs from the annoying yellow-ish ones to the white ones (too lazy to look what they're both called!).

I enjoyed building it. ;-D

~Casey~

No comments:

Post a Comment